We will be at the Florida APWA Expo in Jacksonville, Florida April 17th-19th. Come see us on Wednesday, the 18th at the equipment Rodeo where you can test your skills on our Route Assistant® unit. We will have a TL-3 for you to view and ask us questions about in... Read more →
Model TBS/TBH - Standard & Heavy Duty Bodies
Both our TBS and TBH bodies are built to withstand heavy use, so you can haul brush, concrete, or even cars without a second thought. Unrivaled durability means fewer maintenance headaches, less downtime, and more work done.
Dump 40,000 pounds: A hoist that can dump 4x the legal payload
Bodies That Take a Beating: Heavy gauge steel, and a unique design that uses the floor to reinforce the sides
Minimize Human Error: Positive locking mechanism keeps the barn doors shut tight
Dump Bodies – Model TBS/TBH: Standard Features
Petersen’s model TBH trash dump body was designed for heavier operations like sidewalk removal, large stumps and C&D waste. Heavy duty style body is also mandatory for higher volume bodies.
- Sizes range from 20-45 cubic yards
- Three-year structural warranty
- Achieves a 45-degree dump angle without ground contact
- To avoid rust, design incorporates no 90-degree angles on lower portion of body sides
- All body lights are recessed or flush mounted
- Body hinges are greaseless 3/16″ fabricated plate, three on each side