Storm Debris Removal At Petersen Industries, we recognize that clean up after a significant storm can place a strain on both the public and on City resources. We want to help you to be prepared for any natural disaster, by adding our grapple trucks to your fleet before storm season.... Read more →
Model TBS/TBH - Standard & Heavy Duty Bodies
Both our TBS and TBH bodies are built to withstand heavy use, so you can haul brush, concrete, or even cars without a second thought. Unrivaled durability means fewer maintenance headaches, less downtime, and more work done.
Dump 40,000 pounds: A hoist that can dump 4x the legal payload
Bodies That Take a Beating: Heavy gauge steel, and a unique design that uses the floor to reinforce the sides
Minimize Human Error: Positive locking mechanism keeps the barn doors shut tight
Dump Bodies – Model TBS/TBH: Standard Features
Petersen’s model TBH trash dump body was designed for heavier operations like sidewalk removal, large stumps and C&D waste. Heavy duty style body is also mandatory for higher volume bodies.
- Sizes range from 20-45 cubic yards
- Three-year structural warranty
- Achieves a 45-degree dump angle without ground contact
- To avoid rust, design incorporates no 90-degree angles on lower portion of body sides
- All body lights are recessed or flush mounted
- Body hinges are greaseless 3/16″ fabricated plate, three on each side