TBS/TBH Standard & Heavy Duty Bodies
Solid Bodies For Demanding Jobs
Both our TBS and TBH bodies are built to withstand heavy use, so you can haul brush, concrete, or even cars without a second thought. Unrivaled durability means fewer maintenance headaches, less downtime, and more work done.
Dump 40,000 pounds: A hoist that can dump 4x the legal payload
Bodies That Take a Beating: Heavy gauge steel, and a unique design that uses the floor to reinforce the sides
Minimize Human Error: Positive locking mechanism keeps the barn doors shut tight
Petersen’s model TBH trash dump body was designed for heavier operations like sidewalk removal, large stumps, and C&D waste. Heavy duty style body is also mandatory for higher volume bodies.
- Sizes range from 20-45 cubic yards
- Three-year structural warranty
- Achieves a 45-degree dump angle without ground contact
- To avoid rust, design incorporates no 90-degree angles on lower portion of body sides
- All body lights are recessed or flush mounted
- Body hinges are greaseless 3/16″ fabricated plate, three on each side
|Model||Length (ft.)||Volume (cu. Yd.)||Side Ht. (ft)||Length (cab to axel)||Min. GVWR|
|1820TBH||18 ft.||20 cu. yd.||4 ft.||168 C/A||33,000|
|1824TBH||18 ft.||24 cu. yd.||5 ft.||168 C/A||33,000|
|1828TBH||18 ft.||28 cu. yd.||6 ft.||168 C/A||33,000|
|2026TBH||20 ft.||26 cu. yd.||5 ft.||186 C/A||35,000|
|2030TBH||20 ft.||30 cu. yd.||6 ft.||186 C/A||37,000|
|2234TBH||22 ft.||34 cu. yd.||6 ft.||192 C/A||52,000|
|2240TBH||22 ft.||40 cu. yd.||7 ft.||192 C/A||56,000|
1/4″ single sheet steel plate. Includes 3/16″ reinforcement plates continuously welded between floor and sides.
4″ structural channel on 12″ centers.
8″ structural channel.
3/16″ steel continuously welded to the floor. Loops welded to front for holding tools.
3/16″ steel continuously welded to the floor.
3″ x 5″ x 10 gauge formed channel on 24″ centers. 1/4″ steel plate formed rear corner posts.
Top and bottom positive locks. Three hinges per door with two 5/8″ thick straps.
Venco 6620 dual cylinder hydraulic cylinder hoist. 22 ft. long bodies receive 35 ton Scott LL3000 telescopic hoist. Body achieves 45-degree dump angle without contacting the ground.
Meets federal lighting standards. Elevated brake lights for increased visibility and safety.
High-grade primer and enamel finish.
Petersen Industries Self-Winding Load Cover
Rear Strobe – Mounted on Underride
Brush guard for single rear strobe
Amber LED Flashers Mounted in Rear Corner Posts
Tool Box – Mounted under Body
- Continuous welds for side posts
- Tool box inside body, locking door each side
- Tool box, truck frame mounted under body
- Parker S64 single telescopic hoist
- Hand loading door
- Body dump alarm
- Steel mud flaps in front of rear wheels
- Wire loom for body wiring
- Steel conduit for exposed body wiring
- LED lights