If you are familiar with Petersen Industries' TR3 loader, then you should be excited about the Route Assistant it has added to the machine. This new addition has made the TR3 the ultimate Jack-of-all-trades loader. It can be a full-trough system or a half-trough and cart tipper.
The TR3 Route Assistant grapple truck is available on a standard or stand–up–right–hand–drive chassis. It offers a lot of benefits, but we will discuss the six major ones right here:
It Makes the Work Much Easier
- The essence of having technological advances is to make work easier for man. The Route Assistant performs greatly in this regard. With custom outrigger placement and a boom that can continuously rotate 360 degrees, you can be sure that your work will be much easier. Setting up is easy.
It Speeds Up the Entire Process
- As mentioned above, setting up with the TR3 Route Assistant is simple, and you can do that quickly. It also improves the speed of work on the job site. Thanks to the variable speed pump, you will be able to use any combination of functions during operation without slowing down while dumping. You will enjoy a much as 45% faster dump cycle.
It Improves Efficiency
- In most instances, it is not just about how fast you can go but how well you can get the job done. The TR3 Route Assistant does not disappoint when it comes to efficiency. It is able to maintain peak performance for a long time, offering remarkable efficiency. It has a state-of-the-art hydraulic system that can keep the vital portion of the loader working smoothly and efficiently for a long time.
It Offers Versatility
- As hinted in the introductory part, one of the best things about this Route Assistant is that it makes the TR3 loader a very versatile loader. Honestly, it makes it the jack-of-all-trades loader. It can be a full-trough system or a half-trough and cart tipper. It can easily pick up small piles of debris, and the cart tipper can be used for missed cans on the route.
It Improves Safety
- Safety is one of the most important factors to consider when buying, setting up, and operating machinery and trucks. The TR3 route assistant grapple is designed for improved safety. The enclosed hose recoil system and a bucket with no hoses below the rotator minimize hose exposure. There is even a boom-up alarm that will notify the operator when the boom is over legal travel height.
It Saves You Money In The Long Run
- In addition to all the benefits it offers, the TR3 route assistant grapple will save you money in the long run. As stated already, it improves the efficiency of the loader and makes the entire process faster. All these will always yield economic benefits.
Are you still considering investing in the TR3 route assistant grapple? Contact us today to learn more about our machinery, equipment, and other services. We offer quality products and excellent services. Our TR3 route assistant grapple will be a good investment in the long run.